1. Fellows Course by most experienced & best teachers in Cardiology
2. India's First of its kind PreConference Work shop on TAVR - by none others than Partner trial Principal Investigators themselves- Dr.MartinBLeon, Dr.Susheel Kodali from Columbia University & Dr.Duan Pinto from Harvard University.
3. India's First PreConference workshop on CHIP - Complex High Risk Indicated Patients/Procedures - guided by Imaging Authority-Dr.Gary Smintz & others.
4. Masterly lectures by CRF faculty - DrMartinB Leon, Dr.GregStone , Dr.Ajay Kirtane & others.
5. High Definition Live transmission of complex Intervention demonstration from almost all national teaching institutes in India & other centres.
6. Practice Changing Trial data presentations by expert faculty.
7. Hands on Live dissection of Porcine Hearts for those interested to learn about various structural heart defects & to learn about intricacies of procedures.(Pre-Reg.must).
8. First time in India- Showcase your talent & teach - interesting case presentations by young & dynamic cardiologists from all across India & Asia Pacific Regions.
9. Chance for practical interaction & networking with TCT Faculty & other eminent faculty from Harvard & Canada.
10. Above All - World's first experience of 360 degree VR recording & projection on Asia Pacific's Biggest Screen to watch at HICC - gives you feel as if you are standing in cath lab besides operators & watching live” ( click here to Watch still picture for larger view):